Friday, May 2, 2008

Me to the next level...


Time is ticking and as the mid part of the year enters another chapter on my life is about to unfold. I know things are drastically changing now cause I can feel it and I’m enjoying SOME of it but nevertheless I am really welcoming a change of state come this 2nd week of May.

I hope things will work out right and soon I know I will be holding enormous responsibility so I truly hope that there will be a room for my plans to take further studies. (Written April 25, 08)

(Cont. May 2, 08) But fate is really giving its toll on me I’m confused whether I’ll pursue it or not. Don’t know which is the better option and I only have a week to decide whew!!! HAVE TO DRAFT AN EXTENSION email or sorry to decline but duh I just can’t make up my mind!!!

I sought advice from a friend and here’s what he told me “mahirap talga ang mamili” but as long as you’re happy why leave? I guess it’s really my restless self that recklessly gave in and now I’m burdened and troubled on what offer to accept. It’s a good problem though but I want to make the most out of it, like what I would chose is where I would really excel, where I would truly be happy and needless to say the one that would truly suit me. So many things to consider so many factors to think about but there’s only one prevailing decision that I have to come up the soonest time. And what is it? I don’t know I really don’t know! Haaay!

But what’s worth is that I am really enjoying the changes I see…

No comments: