Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TORN

Feeling like a fool

I am like Rapunzel with my long dark hair…

Or maybe I’m a schizophrenic with my two altering personalities…

Can also be a surfer riding two waves…

Haaaaay, simply put I am torn between two lovers kaya nga feeling like a fool ang drama ko ngayon.

I have two suitors with almost the same come on lines to entice me to love them, but this is not a long hair feeling anymore. Pressure, pressure and pressure. Para akong na trap sa loob ng pressure cooker!

I sometimes wish I’d rather not chose. They are both persistent on what they claim as their feelings for me but I can’t seem to decide on what to do.

All I need is a love that can knock me off my feet but how if I always end up getting bored, looking for more when actually it’s all presented in my face. Darn this heart sure has a way of confusing my thoughts. I am a mind person I decide with my mind and not with my heart but both can’t seem to settle on one.

No comments: