Sunday, October 19, 2008

internal havoc

just got through one of CITEM's big events. such a relief that we were able to pull it off with flying colors and now we can or I in particular could relax.

Now, let me face the dread that I felt dat faithful day of October 18, 2008, Saturday 3rd day of MFI. When Yoshiko Sato (invited Japanese Press for MFI) and I was roaming around the San Agustin church and museum. I mentioned to her that San Agustin is a favorite spot for weddings and as usual the church is having one when we arrived. Then I dont know why or how it happened or how that feeling started to engulf me. I was saddened by the trip, Y Im also asking that to myself. I almost wanted to entertain the idea that maybe I want to be on that bride position, but no I know thats not what I want.

plus I know that I did something bad today and I am so guilty why do I have to be in that place at that time doing that thing. I learned my lesson the hard way. :(

I remembered Richard's blog about not being loved as the toughest and meanest form of poverty which I certainly agree with because a life without love is not life at all.

maybe I am all out of love,

Am I too silly to expect someone new and too blind to see the present?

No comments: