Thursday, January 22, 2009

merely nothings

I still dont have a topic to write on but I opened my blogging dashborad anyway, and here I am writing whatever it is that comes into my mind.

right now my mind is in...

food - not because I am hungry but since I am the writer for IFEX (CITEM's food show) this quarter I have to come up with delicious words to entice our attendees.

hmm whatelse?

I am dying to start and read my latest books such as charmed episode 1, complete twilight series (not that i havent read it yet but I am excited to read it as a tangible book, only read the entire four stories as virtual E-BOOKS), and the recent Sydney sheldon book that ate Diane gave me. she also gave me a collection of anne rice books and 2 other intriguin authors. Whew thats a long list to read but I am uber excited.

and then what?

:) dont know what else. my mind is filled with things but I dont think it deserve a place in the cyberspace.

No comments: