Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kalesa ride from Kalaw to our home :)


(a very late post)

December 2 of last year, my sisters and our Mom visited Divisoria for some Christmas shopping. Saw and bought lots of good things there of course and the list includes clothes, accessories, storage boxes, FOOD, and many other things but the highlight of the trip is not the cheap things that's scattered around Divi.

we were having a hard time finding a way to go home since taxi's were rare while riding a jeep is difficult because of our heavy things, Regine, my second sister have to leave us early pa so she can go back to PLM. Left with no other option, we rode a jeep from Divi to Kalaw then from there we tried to get a taxi. with no luck and heavy bags we decided to ride the Kalesa. :)

I was seated in the driver's seat then Mama, Nik and Leia was my passenger. but of course I am not the one driving. Manong was seated on the side while controlling the horse through his rein. :)

I only managed to get one picture but the experience was fun. traveling the old-fashioned way is refreshing. pollution from other cars was a setback nga lang.

No comments: