Thursday, September 10, 2009

b-day month 09

Here comes my favorite time of the year, the celebration of my birthday then counting the days till Christmas.

:) generally, I had a very happy year. twice ako nagbakasyon, went to Ilocos and Boracay and twice naman ako ako sa Cagayan de Oro for work. :) traveling is such a bliss for me.

ofcourse there will always be problems along the way but compared to the blessings I receive each day, problems are just spices that add flavor to my colorful life.

and so the tradition continues, I'm here to write my wish list for the year. :) para sa mga interested here are some gift suggestions to guide you on your pursuit for the best gift for me. hehehe

1. I still haven't completed my Sidney Sheldon collection. ang hirap maghanap ng orig eh, :)

2. Pictorial - hehe i love photos and its fun to strike a pose. lalo na pag magaling at gifted sa angles ang photographer. :)

3. White Icing Cake - my favorite cake as always.

4. a trek to Mt. Banahaw or to other mountains na pwede mapuntahan. nature tripping hehehe.

5. prayers :) no explanation needed :)

6. painting at ako and pinepaint. :) para bongga!

inferness wala na ako iba pa maisip. :) be back for the 7th to the 10th wish. :

7.?

September 16, 2009
Here comes the 7th wish ^wink^

7: flowers. I just love to receive them.

8. a teddy friend. something to cuddle when I feel alone preferably ung malaki para huggable :)

9. something violet. and I know you already know why. :)

10. A trip to Universal Orlando :) Harry Potter world, Howgwarts and everything will be there in flesh. :) kahit next birthday ko pa ok pa din. hehe :)

pwede ba magpahabol gusto ko ng jumping rope :)

No comments: