Tuesday, September 27, 2011

wish granted :)

Maybe Zane gave me the courage to talk about him/her in my last blog because a new baby is already coming. maybe I've been thinking about Zane endlessly because Zane prepared me because he/she will be reborn in a form of a new baby :) 


yes! I am pregnant again - this time I hope everything will be alright. 


Thank you Lord, this is the best birthday gift ever, that means my number 1 wish in my wish list blog already came true. Be it a little phei or a little meng as long as the baby is healthy inside my womb and when he/she comes out - Rommel and I will still be one of the happiest couples around. 


by May of 2012, hopefully I am already a mother of a healthy baby and a mother of a lovely angel named Zane :)


I have to come up with new unisex names :) 

No comments: