Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Paige and bucket list

Busy as a Bee!

Frantic mornings are dedicated to do last minute Paige-care routines before going to the office. Leaving is proving to be getting harder and harder each morning. Paige is becoming more and more interactive, smiling, laughing, giggling and screaming a lot. (a perfect exercise for her lungs)

well, this is just me justifying why I haven't been updating this blog regularly.

Beyond that, I cannot think of any other interesting topics other than talking about my Paige hehe :) though I am really inspired on the latest blogs that I am reading the past few days. I don't know how to start a page like that on my own due to the many many things that I have to do.

Someone once told me that I will write a book someday, if faith won't allow me to do so then I am officially including this one on my bucket list :)

To write a blog that's more creative, more informative and more appealing to blog followers, I may not become an author but I will be a professional blogger :) 

with God's Grace :)




No comments: