Wednesday, January 9, 2013

the year that was and welcoming anew

Great start and a fabulous end.

That's how I could sum up my transition from 2012 to 2013. Life was not easy and I don't think it will be for the days to come, at least it's not boring and its definitely happy :)


  • 2012 was the best. This year I received the ultimate blessing anyone could ever receive and yes I am talking about Paige. She's my life now. She's the reason of my every action, my vitamins, my energy booster. So, this is what they call motherhood. :)
  • new work :) after a difficult pregnancy and hard labor, I am now back to work. My mind is with Paige but her needs prompts me to help hubby in giving her the best so here I am tied in my desk.
  • family - our family of three completes me plus my parents, sisters, parents-in-law and brothers-in-law :)
My Lord, Thanks for all the love and blessings I could never thank and praise you enough. Welcome 2013! I know you will be good to me and my family :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. There's no doubt that that you ought to publish more on this topic, it may not be a taboo subject but typically people don't speak about these issues.
To the next! Cheers!!
my site > GFI Norte