Thursday, June 13, 2013

GoT fix

Gore is the way to go. Blood is slowly flowing and getting the attention of TV fanatics, forever changing the course of primetime viewing. hehe that's in the US :) ours cannot go into that just yet. gay romance is slowly changing the pace but not gore, at least not yet, I think. 

Going back, needless to day GoT is hubby and I's latest addiction. Love the series and now I am falling in love with the books :) 

waiting for one piece
waiting for TWD's next season and now Game of Thrones. 

*setback of watching a series - you can't just have enough and yet you have to wait loyally for the next.

P.S. The red wedding really broke my heart. I love the Stark family and now there are only a few of them left to love. 

Team Stark and team Daenerys!



No comments: