Friday, August 28, 2009

bad people deserve punishment!

I really hate robbers, thieves, holduppers and all other kinds of people who earn at the expense of others. We really cant tell how they chose their victims and its scary to think that anybody could be next. :(

Dati and mga tao takot sa multo at sa iba pang supernatural beings but the way I see it now, ang new version ng scavengers and predators ay hindi na blood-sucking, flesh-eating monsters kundi mga tao na kukunin ang pinaghirapan at pinag ipunan mo ng matagal na panahon sa ilang minutong pananakot lang.

Commuting alone for me is a form of relaxation, my time to think things through and sometimes to indulge in my daydreams or to read a book I'm dying to finish.

Nakakapanghina, nakakatakot, a mere minutes of traveling from home to office or vice versa might turn into a nightmare brought about by another human being you thought just living a normal life like you.

what ever happened to peaceful coexistence?

No comments: