Monday, August 17, 2009

thank you GOD for the nice weather!

I was so worried last week that my most anticipated trip in Boracay will be ruined by heavy rains. of course I worry for our safety plus we wont see and experience Boracay's true beauty in case it rained.

But God is really good. :)

He let me and my friends took advantage of the sun and Boracay's pristine beauty. I had so much fun and its really divine to experience the wonders of nature.

Aug. 14-16, 2009 in Boracay was yet another vacation that I will remember forever. :)

Sad part is, I deem that in 1 or 2 years time the beauty of Boracay will start to fade, so many establishments are on the beach front and in the vicinity so its as if all the sands of boracay was already used in the construction. I don't know how long will the nature hold on to its promise of beauty. but setting this mere observation aside, I'm just proud that the cerulean waters and white sand of boracay belongs to the Philippines. :)

Here are some of my pics during our 3 day two night stay in Aklan. Happy to spend my boracay adventure with my etneb, my bestfriend beng, sherwin and the rest of the family. :)





No comments: