Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SCTEP atlast!

I'd be seeing my best buddies since College tonight. :) were going to talk about a lot of things since we have lots of catching ups to do. last time I saw them was last January for Cathy's b-day. and as much as we wanted to see each other more often we always ended up with nothing for we all have very tight schedules. But tonight will be a fun night even though Mommy shai had last minute changes and decided that she couldn't come, Cathy, Tin, Eliza and me will still push this date.

We are going to discuss the details of Cathy's upcoming wedding in December where we will wear fancy gowns as bridesmaids (I am super excited :)) and the welcoming of SCTEP's first baby ever from Tin and Ryan. Baby fever is in the air :) Just this year alone 3 of my inaanak's were born.:)

Tonight we will feel the evolution of our friendship, from petty topics about boys, school problems and other simple things we will now talk about weddings and pregnancy. whew! but whatever topic we choose, I'm sure we'll have a blast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your status intrigued me so i prompted to check here... sorry to disappoint you when we are not able to meet last time. i was as much excited as you are, kaya lang nung biglang nagcancel c liz nung paalis nako, i wasn't able to control na mabadtrip ako. well, for once i have sacrificed a lot of things to make way for our very much awaited na pagkikita, and i know that you guys did that as well. but anyway, no more crying over spilled milk. for now, i'm just looking forward to the day na magkikita tayo. and i hope next sunday na yun, when we are to meet the maker of my gown..
i miss you all guys.. it really saddens me pag di tayo natutuloy. well, we've been friends and have gone through a lot, and kung communication gap lang, soon, we will be able to catch up..
cyah soon girls!

phialorraine said...

yup I really hope so :)i really thought that it was it unfortunately d pa din. :( ur right ang dami na natin willing isacrifice just for this date to happen. nakakatawa nga eh kasi I wrote that blog knowing na tuloy tayo kaya nung hindi nnman I thought na preempt dapat d muna ako nag Blog hehehe. miss you and hope to see you really soon!