Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows


The last installment of the Harry Potter book is truly a magnificent way to finish a journey. It has a carefully planned plot that connects events from the first book to the last. As for me a lover of Harry ever since the saga started, the Deathly Hallows means mourning. It is like losing one of your most loved friends. It is a book that grew within me, more than just Harry’s pretty face his whole life is an exciting piece of literature I would share and read with anybody and everybody. These are the books that I would read as many times as I can. Every terror and every pain that made the book colorful is worth a tear that I don’t mind reading in front of one and all with a tear stained eyes. The unexpected twists and turns left me at the edge of my seat. The revelations are fitting for the finale but were not given away during the first six books. The characters seem to have a life of their own and that JKR christened them each with a unique personality.

My first step into the magical world of wizards and witches was through the Sorcerers Stone Movie, exciting, as it is I got hooked on the film and was determined to see the next. Only after the chamber of secrets motion picture that I got the chance to read the books and as I expected its like eating the other half of the pizza, the movie was just a taste and the book was its entirety.

The book enhanced my already imaginative mind. Opened myself to exciting possibilities and exploring the wonders of love and friendship in an exceptionally magical way. Made me think of how to make my life worth living with every ounce of magic I can extract from my being (my magic refers to love and friendship). The fantasy wizarding world is an effective tool that JKR conveyed the story and the moral behind it explicitly to all her readers.

All in all the book is an experience worth the time, effort and money.

No comments: