Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Anime mania


My eyes is tiring out with my pc’s Final Fantasy wallpaper so I decided to browse some pictures of my two most coveted and loved anime’s Yuyu Hakusho (Ghostfighter) and Hunter X Hunter.

During my search I found out that the mangaka or the maker of the two cartoon series was interestingly only one person. Mr. Yoshihiro Togashi of Shonen Jump married to Naoko Takeuchi the maker of Sailor Moon. (Cool couple!) Now I wonder how does he make his anime’s very appealing especially to me.

Hunter and Ghostfighter is almost the same with their interesting group of Protagonist. I like Kurapika in Hunter and Dennis (Kurama) in Ghostfighter they are the silent and genius type among the characters.

Needless to say I’m drawn to these characters and to the story. I have the DVD of Ghostfighter complete edition and is now looking for the complete set of Hunter.(hope someone could help me!) I have the Greed island OVA but I want all the story arcs before I watch it from start to finish. Hehe!

No comments: