Monday, October 22, 2007

my latest object of affection!

My dear Labrador retriever pero cross breed ito ng hndi ko alam ang ka cross hehe. Given by ate malu and nyl. The best part is we all found it sa Sta. Ana Church and then when me and my sisters hold it we immediately knew that she was meant for us. Buti na lang andun cla to buy the dog for us. Nakita siguro nila ang chemistry between Pillia and us hehe. Yes you read it right the puppy’s name is Pillia, somewhat taken from my name pero actually dahil makulit tlaga. She’s an angel when she arrived sa house nag sanay lang pala sa new home nya, the next day makulit na hehe.

Before we came up with the name Pillia, dumaan muna sa mahabang pilian through various sort of names like Fifi, Penelope, Happee, Pashmina, Mulan, Marimar, Fluffy, Fang, Sharlot and 20 more names pa yata, pata si Labrador naguluhan na. c“,… hehe

No comments: