Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MY fairy tale has ended.

I just realized I found and lost the true essence of love.
That’s why it was only called a tale it was never bound to happen and just meant to be a story to live by and share.
Endless bickering about a lost love.
A mind full of what if ‘s?
A day occupied by dreams and memories.
No matter how I teach my head to let go, a fragment of my heart is still trapped.
Love is a state of mind and getting on with my life depends upon my ability to forget.
I’ll write a story of you one day, when the clouds that block my sight were lifted by the wind.
When your picture stop playing in my memories.
When I can read your letters without bitterness in my mind.
I love you so much even after a year has passed.
But I hate myself for loving you this much.

Sorry for the person who is trying to catch me but I still refuse to fall.

Someday I’ll be able to hold my heart and…
I hope that someday is now.
I want to be free.

No comments: