Wednesday, September 24, 2008

aftermath


is this becoming a tradition or what? Not sleeping for 2 days during my bdays just like how I spent it last year...

Party for 2 full days, (of cors I spent 2 hours or so of it napping) after my office work on Sept 22, I went home to change and cook something for my family before me and Nyl went to Glorrieta for a night out with my college best friends. We ate at gerry's grill then went to Tin's place for a piƱacolada session for me and my girls while the boys savoring a brandy session. we had fun, pictures and drama but all in all it was a blast having to welcome my 24th bday at the struck of 12 midnight with my college best friends.

we left Tin's place around 7am, we went to Becky's Kitchen and I bought Food for the Gods as a gift to myself, its one of my favorite pastry bars that I can eat the whole half box all myself and that contains 20 bars. :)

Slept for 2 hours I think then me, my mom, monic and leia went to puregolds to buy whatever we can cook for dinner for my guests. my choirmates, we had red spaghetti, carbonara, pork steak (laura's recipe), and buko pandan. Nyl bought a cake for me and so does ate jen, ate marj and ninang. I love cakes then I got 4 delicious flavors, actually only 3 because 2 of the cakes were ube macapuno. YUm! (they based the flavor with my favorite color. Purple) I also had a purple see through sando from ate dyesa (its like a lingerie) and then we filled the house with loud singing. me and my sisters sang our new National anthem and Nyl said I was like a Diva hahaha.

well everything was fun. I also love my charmed ones complete series courtesy of regine and ate malu. Monik gave me a bottle of my favorite scent, tatay gave me a year supply of Myra e and my sister leia and mama gave me a see through jelly strappy slipper. Ninang gave me a violet blouse. Nyl gave a bouquet of red roses and a cute silver bag.

I thought it wont be a happy birthday for me but my family and friends gave me the best to be happy. Just being there!

love you guys!

No comments: