Thursday, September 18, 2008

things i love in davao

been to davao last Sept 11 to 13. courtesy of my office, we went there for an international project, where Davao will be featured as the "city of charm."
I've been to Davao once before for Philippine Idol, we held our auditions at the waterfront insular hotel davao. I saw the Pearl Farm beach resort back then, that was 2006. last week when i was in davao I only saw the city but still the area fascinated me.

I love the food, they are all very tasty and affordable compared to the price range of food here in manila.
I love the jeepneys, they display the route to be taken of the public vehicle, for sure i wont get lost.
I love the taxi's with its two seater length of banner names.
I love the 0% crime rate. where the local government is actually feared by the citizens.
I love the clean streets and parks.
I love red peanuts with cheese.

and so many things that make me thing I want to live there. But still I love Manila's perfect imperfections.

No comments: