Monday, September 29, 2008

charmed


got one of my birthday wishes, a copy of CHARMED 8 seasons. After I got it, I can't let a day pass without watching atleast a single episode. and I can say that I am really hooked. Then I thought I have a funny choice of TV programs.
allow me to list down my favorite TV series, movie and Animes.
I haven't decided yet the particular order so I am presenting it to you in random.

1. the plight of the four sisters. Charmed

2. gruesome anime's like Hunter x Hunter and Ghostfighter

3. X-men series and movies

4. harry Potter books 1-7 and movies

5. Sky-High a movie about superhero schools.
6. Charlie's Angels

As you can see, the list is composed of sci-fi, animation, magical, powerful and extra-ordinary characters. They all have action-packed scenes.

Going back to my latest reason of sleepless nights, I like it ever since I started seeing some of its episode re runs. then I just felt like I want to watch it from start to finish and now here I am knowing the story ny heart.
I like Prue and Phoebe Halliwell the most. although Piper and Paige are also competitive.

I like the story so much I just hope, Prue didnt have to go early cause I really like her character. :)

I hope I can write something like this in the future.

No comments: